Welcome at the website of Dominika Milczarek-Andrzejewska
where you find information about:
- Address: Faculty of Economic Sciences, Długa street 44/50, 00-241 Warsaw
- Tel. (0-22)5549146, fax. (0-22)8312846
Courses taught in English at Warsaw University
Other courses in English
- 2005 - Introduction to Microeconomics and Seminar on Economics of the European Union at the Chair of the Economics Department, Allegheny College, Pennsylvania USA.
- 2004 - Agricultural Policy in Transition Countries and European Union Enlargement and Accession within Applied Welfare Economics and Agricultural Policy at Landwirtschaftlich-Gärtnerische Fakultät Fachgebiet Agrarpolitik, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany.
to the top
Publications in English
- "The Dairy Sector in Poland" in series: Regoverning Markets Agrifood Sector Study, International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED), London 2007 (co-authors: Jerzy Wilkin, Agata Malak-Rawlikowska and Jan Fałkowski).
- "Privatization as a Process of Institutional Change. The Case of State Farms in Poland" in series: "Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources", Vol. 11, Shaker Verlag, Aachen 2002.
Chapters in books:
- "Country Studies: Countries in Transition from State Control. Poland" in: Vorley, B.; Fearne, A.; Ray, D. (ed.) "Regoverning Markets. A Place for Small-Scale Producers in Modern Agrifood Chains?", Gower Publishing, Aldershot, UK 2007, pp.95-104 (co-authors: Jerzy Wilkin, Małgorzata Juchniewicz)
- "Dairy food chain restructuring in Poland - Causes and impacts" in: Petrick, M. and Buchenrieder, G. "Sustainable rural development: What is the role of the agri-food sector?", IAMO, Halle 2007, pp.200-218 (co-authors: Agata Malak-Rawlikowska, Jan Fałkowski).
- "Are macro policies adjusted to institutional arrangements at the micro level? Some evidence from Polish Agriculture during transition" in: Curtiss, J.; Balmann, A.; Dautzenberg, K. and Happe, K. (ed.) "Agriculture in the Face of Changing Markets, Institutions and Policies. Challenges and Strategies.", IAMO, Halle 2006, pp.205-220 (co-author: Jan Fałkowski).
- "Regoverning Agrifood Markets in CEEC - Poland's Pork and Apple Markets" in: Brosig, S. and Hockmann, H. (ed.) "How Effective is the Invisible Hand? Agricultural and Food Markets in Central and Eastern Europe", IAMO, Halle 2005, pp.22-39 (co-authors: Jerzy Wilkin i Małgorzata Juchniewicz).
- "Credit to Rural Areas in Poland" in: "Financial Services and Intermediation in the EU Candidate Countries: Issues and Recommendations in the Context of the Internal Market Acquis", European Institute, Sofia 2003, pp.201-220.
- "Public policies and private initiatives in transition: evidence from the Polish dairy sector", Post-Communist Economies, Vol. 23 No. 2 /2011, pp.219-236 (co-authors: Liesbeth Dries, Jan Fałkowski, Agata Malak-Rawlikowska)
- "Winners and Losers in the Process of Privatization of State Farms in Poland", EMERGO Journal of Transforming Economies and Societies, Vol. 7 No. 3, Summer 2000, pp.60-80.
to the top
- "SCARLED" (Structural Change in Agriculture and Rural Livelihoods); coordinated by dr Dominika Milczarek; finaced by 6th EU Framework Programme (2007-2010)
- "Re-governing Markets - second phase; coordinated by prof. dr hab. Jerzy Wilkin and dr Dominika Milczarek; financed by IIED (2006-2007)
- "Re-governing Markets - first phase"; coordinated by prof. dr hab. Jerzy Wilkin; financed by IIED (2004)
- "Usefulness of the CAP-regulation on Rural Development for the Development of Rural Poland"; coordinated by dr Dominika Milczarek; finaced by Swedish Institute for Food and Agricultural Economics in Lund (2002)
- "IDARA" (Strategy for Integrated Development of Agriculture and Rural Areas in CEE Countries); coordinated by prof. dr hab. Jerzy Wilkin; financed by 5th EU Framework Programme (2000-2003)
- "KATO" (Comparative Analysis of the Transition Process of the Agricultural Sector in Selected Central and European Countries); coordinated by prof. dr hab. Jerzy Wilkin; financed by Volkswagen Foundation (1997-2000)
to the top