Publications in English
in chronological order
Books and chapters in books
- Fałkowski, J. i Milczarek, D. (2006) "Are macro policies adjusted to institutional arrangements at the micro level? Some evidence from Polish Agriculture during transition" in: Curtiss, J.; Balmann, A.; Dautzenberg, K. i Happe, K. (red) "Agriculture in the Face of Changing Markets, Institutions and Policies. Challenges and Strategies.", IAMO, Halle, pp.205-220.
- Metelska-Szaniawska, K. (2005) "The Constitutional Economics Perspective on Post-Socialist Transition", in: Instytucje - fundament czy fasada polityki makroekonomicznej, WNE UW, Warsaw; pp. 54-97.
- Wilkin, J., Juchniewicz, M. i Milczarek, D. (2005) "Regoverning Agrifood Markets in CEEC - Poland's Pork and Apple Markets" in: Brosig, S. i Hockmann, H. (red) "How Effective is the Invisible Hand? Agricultural and Food Markets in Central and Eastern Europe", IAMO, Halle, pp.22-39.
- Milczarek, D. "Credit to Rural Areas in Poland" in: "Financial Services and Intermediation in the EU Candidate Countries: Issues and Recommendations in the Context of the Internal Market Acquis", European Institute, Sofia 2003, s.201-220.
- Milczarek, D. (2002) "Privatization as a Process of Institutional Change. The Case of State Farms in Poland", series "Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources", Vol. 11, Shaker Verlag, Aachen.
to the top
- Jakubowski M., Sakowski P. (2006) Quasi-Experimental Estimates of Class Size Effect in Primary Schools in Poland, International Journal of Educational Research, Volume 45, Issue 3, pp. 202-215.
- Milczarek, D. (2000) "Winners and Losers in the Process of Privatization of State Farms in Poland", EMERGO Journal of Transforming Economies and Societies, Vol. 7 No. 3, Summer 2000, pp.60-80.
to the top